OK.  Here it is.  How to carry hot coffee on a bike, keep it hot, and
not burn your hands:

Sigg double-walled stainless steel hot/cool bottle.  Looks like a
regular smaller SIGG bottle, but will keep the coffee relatively hot
and fit perfectly in your bottle cage.  I ride to work like that
everyday.