Hey George-

For boxy/rando bags, you can't go wrong with either Mark's Rack
(http://tinyurl.com/o78xdo) for sidepull/centerpull brakes or the Mini
Front Nitto Rack (http://tinyurl.com/oe6q33) for canti's.  Both are
easily hack-able to accept just about any generator or battery
headlight in a protected position that is below the bag and forward to
prevent any tire shadow.  Both racks come with P-clamps for mounting
on forks w/o braze-ons.

-Jay
Asheville, NC