I rode the Tammany Trace over Memorial Day and a rider on a Seven looked at my 
Rambouillet, said, "Nice bike." and that his other bike was an Atlantis. In the 
Mandeville area...




________________________________
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: RBW Owners Bunch <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2009 10:30:35 AM
Subject: [RBW] Ram owner in Red Stick


Riding in Baton Rouge on a beautiful, unseasonably cool morning and
met up with a gentleman on a Miyata tourer with a larger Loafer on the
back rack.  He reported that one of his other bicycles is a
Rambouillet.  He is not a member of the RBW owners bunch, but I
encouraged him to sign up.
May be a pipe dream, but I am trying to find enough Rivish riders in
the NOLA, south Louisiana and Mississippi Gulf coast area to organize
a ride.
David


      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW 
Owners Bunch" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to