I have a backup set of Phil touring wheels that I want to unload to
free up funds for a Rohloff hub.  They are 135 spaced in the back
cassette hub with 36 spokes, and 36 spoke front, both laced up to
black Mavic A719 rims, both built by Rich at Rivendell.  They are one
year old, and have been hanging for at least 3 months of that time.
Wheels are true, round, ready for your big adventure and the only
issue is that some of the black paint rubbed off at a couple of spots
on the rims while the wheels were hanging up.  They have probably 3500
miles on the set.  I'd like to get $550 for the set, local pickup
preferred but would definitely ship for actual cost with free
professional packing.  Retail is around $800 for these, and hubs alone
go for what I'm asking for the whole set.

Thanks,

Daniel
415-832-0335