Hi,

 I have a really mint Bleriot which I am hoping to sell, as I located
a 61cm ....if anyone is interested please drop me a line....it will be
built with the following:

sugino compact double xd500 crankset, fsa compact front der, real nice
wheelset xtr rear hub with dt revolution 2.0/1.5 db spokes synergy
rims, xt front revolution spokes rivendell nifty swifty tires, ultegra
rear, sram cassette, nitto deluxe stem, ultegra seatpost. N.O.S. xt
bottom bracket and nitto noodle bars.....tektro 556 brakes.....

I am looking to get $1500 for the bike,
thanks

robert