Took the Protovelo off the kickstand this morning, and the rear tire
was flat!  Best time to get a flat after a long riding weekend: the
next morning at home.  Besides that and the bug bites on my ankles, we
came out unscathed.

The climbing and descents were the highlights of the trip.  Especially
on dirt through the state park.

Dustin and I both used different versions of the Nitto Campee front
rack with lowrider mounts.  Some conversations about those racks are
unfolding here, with more photos of the racks forthcoming this
evening:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25671...@n02/3669986757/