I last did STP in 2004 when I did the one day version with friends and
boy did we use the whole 24 hours ;-)  For some reason I haven't gone
back since.  That said its a great ride, well supported ,big turnout,
good route etc.  Hope you have a great dry ride with the wind at your
back, a tandem to draft, and beers at the end,

On Jun 30, 8:23 am, Frank <[email protected]> wrote:
> Is anyone on the list planning to ride STP this year?  I'm going down
> in two days this year on my Saluki, and may end up riding with another
> Bleriot rider.  We'll be overnighting in Centralia at the halfway
> point, so if anyone has correlative plans and would like to meet up,
> it would be good to say hey face to face.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW 
Owners Bunch" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to