hello:)

i would definitely be up for this in late july (after 7/22) (as would
my romulus-owning friend who kindly pointed me towards this post). i'd
prefer a start somewhat near public transportation as i am carless and
live in berkeley. i've done several bike touring trips with my homer
and it is such fun.

:) brooke appler