I am waiting for that tandem too.  HA

I went be riv HQ a couple weeks back to check out some new things and
get a look at these vegan bags (I am also excited about leatherless
bits)

I don't know how the final bags will look but the three prototypes
where clever simple designs that won me over.  Plus I think they will
have a cute slogan.

Jason