I have a B-71 with about 1200 miles on it and two SA's.  The Brooks
just isn't as comfortable and I have it mounted on my Quickbeam
because I can't ride a single speed as far as my other bikes and I'm
out of the saddle more.  If someone wanted to buy it, I would replace
it with another SA.  It's honey, with the copper rivets, never ridden
in the rain, nice patina, tension bolt adjusted once, then loosened to
see if that would help.  Maybe it's just my butt.