On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 9:46 AM, james black <chocot...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 22:29, David Estes<cyclotour...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Fantastic ride, from about 10:30 - 4:00???  Tire of choice (chosen by
> choosy
> > cyclists!) was a 35mm Pasela.  We rode across Santa Monica and up
> Sepulveda
> > to Mulholland.
>
> This was an excellent ride, with a great bunch of guys. I felt like I
> was experiencing that ideal world of hills, fire roads and country
> bikes that I see in those splash photos on RBW's website. Thanks to
> the organizers, and thanks for the Flickr photos.
>
> I look forward to the next adventure.
>
> James Black
> Los Angeles, CA

Great you could make this one!  Having it in L.A. let a few more folks join
up which was nice.  Maybe next month in O.C. so the S.D. people don't have
to travel so far?  Do they have any unpaved roads still?

--
Cheers,
David

"Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There is something
wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym."  ~Bill Nye,
scientist guy