Deacon, my friend, you are also ready for coffee geek:
<http://coffeegeek.com/.
My $.02 -- if you want the best grind for your buck, it's difficult to
better than a Haro slim mini hand grinder <http://tinyurl.com/qasubor> (good
combo with aeropress)  for bikepacking AND a Baratza Encore for home
<http://tinyurl.com/mhyzbup>.
Read Coffeegeek for more information. Maybe we could start a barefoot
coffee forum?
Best,
Larry