Hey folks,

My lady friend is graduating from graduate school and I am thinking about
buying her a proper bike.  I did get her a cinzia folding bike for $50 from San
Sntonio CL while we were visiting TX last winter but she doesn't ride it much
but would ride a real bike.  I would prefer a new frame so I'm thinking a
Handsome She Devil.  It's the only decent production mixte I know of with
clearance for chubby tires.