Patrick. The Schwalbe website list them as 680 grams. Aren't the Apples wire
bead? I don't ride wire bead tires. I think they are slow. I use to ride sew
ups or tubulars on the track and road. A folding tire comes closer to the feel
and speed of a sew up and will always beat a wire bead. Jan has more of a
vintage roadie mentality. Grant's vibe is more recreational rider. I can't
believe Grant doesn't carry the Super Motos. I like speed and comfort, not
drag. You might as well have fast tires. There are plenty of other things on a
bike to slow you down. You don't need something holding you back. So have the
fastest tires. The only tire Grant designed that I liked was the Fatty Rump and
that didn't come close to the Hetres. Both on the trail and road the Hetres
rolled much better then Rump. Did I say I really like the Super Motos? I
inflate them super high for the road and never feel bumps because of the volume
and width of my rims. Maybe it's
 the combo of all the components on my present ride that it handles so well.
Finding the right mix can be a challenge. There is nothing wrong with going
fast. I still enjoy what's going on around me, but just at a faster pace. I
don't know how the Motos will handle on anything other then my rides which is a
mix of dirt/ hard pack and road. Just my opinion. Hobie