Chipping in: I put the 700x32 Compass tires on a few weekends ago. Pumped them
up to about 70-75 psi and took them on a couple of rides. I really liked the
feel and cornering. But I was coming from a handful of years spent on Hetres,
Lierres, B-lines, and Col de la Vies. So I was worried I was sacrificing some
cush in trying out this whole 700c thing. This morning I let out some air to
get them to 50 psi. Cush achieved! Glad I hadn't wasted my time cobbling
together my first 700c bike.

It's making me think there's a light and lively 700c sportif somewhere in my
future.

Lee