Of course, if one goes with a 10 speed+ setup, the shifters will have to be
changed  as well. And I'm guessing the angle of the chainstays on the
Hunqapillar with 135 spacing will require a BB change if using a larger
single chainring. (Sorry.. using a tablet and stray contact with the screen
caused a premature "send". Lol.