Another addition to the list;

$160 obo for both

Supernova E3 Pro 2 Dyno Headlight (black)
Supernova E3 TL 2 Rack Mount Dyno Taillight (black)

http://www.peterwhitecycles.com/supernova.asp

I've used these for almost a year now but as I move stuff around and
rationalize the build's of my new Saluki I think I can do without this set.
The taillight is fed right off the headlight and they are meant to work as
a pair, I don't htink the taillight works without the headlight being
present.  Great bright light w/ a concentrated beam.  One of the tail light
LED's got a bit grounded down from something... not sure what. I can
provide a picture but it doesn't impact the visibility.  The headlight also
includes the Supernova 'multi-mount'.

Also another trade target (something I'd like but don't have);

Brooks B17 (dark brown preferred)
Brooks Flyer (dark brown preferred)