Hi Everyone,

I was thinking about adding adding a second Riv to compliment the Cheviot /
Hillborne I will be building up soon.  I was /  am trying to avoid a bike
that is to close in function.  So when I started thinking on it... this is
what I came up with (see below) :).  It kinda takes some liberty by adding
the Bomba / not being a production bike per say, and the San Marcos / being
a Soma.  But you could remove them and have roughly the same thing. After
doing this I kinda came to the conclusion that for every one Riv bike you
end up with 3.  So a Sam can be just a Sam / Road Touring bike or Stretched
(+1) into Atlantis Territory full blown touring, or stretched (-1) into
Homer's  country bike territory.  So potentially you could buy two of the
exact same model and "stretch" them to opposite ends and not end up with
the "same" bike at all. What do you think?

                                                        off road
expidition     off road mountain      touring               road
touring         country bike            sport touring            Frisky road

Bomba--------Hunqua--------Atlantis--------Sam H--------Homer--------San
Marcos-------Roadeo

+1    Bike Stretch  -1

for each given model