Congradulatons Liesl,

This bicycle just plain avers competence as a bicycle.  It is unique,
handsome, and artful.  And every detail reveals thought and intent on the
part of you, the owner, and its builders.  It is at once beautiful and at
the same time as purposeful as a honey badger.

I look forward to the effect of the cedar fenders.

May you have and hold this velocipede and ride ride ride though a long and
hearty, healthy life.

Thank you so much for your sharing the saga of the Chica Warrior
development and your ultimate reception.  I hope to hear much about you and
your adventures on it.

~Tom