Hey all -

Clearing out some stuff.

I have a platrack and slickersack combo for sale.  Let's say $225 shipped.

Both have been used, slicker sack in excellent condition.  It has the
world-famous Andy Schmidt Custom mod, which is explained
here:
https://plus.google.com/photos/113148323994353762329/albums/5732163361477605809?banner=pwa

Platrack has a bent strut.  There was a bike "crash" in my apartment, hunq
fell on side and bent strut.  So you can live with the bent strut, as I
have, or order a pair from Riv to replace the bent one, and have an extra
on hand in case your bike of choice happens to be crashed in your apartment.