We finally got out of snowy and now muddy Vt. (we live 3 miles down a dirt
road) to kick off the cycling season in Virginia.  Yesterday was sunny with
temps in the upper 50s.  We got in 25-30 miles of liesurly peddling around
Assateague and Chincoteague Islands.   Here's a few pictures.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/25287678@N08/13701193315/in/set-72157643603765673/

The reserve is really well managed and in addition to the famous herd of
wild ponies there's a great variety of water birds..  Beautiful sea shore,
but much too windy to enjoy sitting around.  Wetlands and woodlands.

Michael