In building up my Hilsen, I need to change my stem, which means unwrapping
the bars...I have been wanting to try the Albastach for some time so
thought this would be a good point to do it.

I started looking around for something to finance it and realized I had a
set of Baggins panniers in waxed tan that I got pre-owned off the forum and
have never used in 2 (?) years...maybe someone would like to trade??? Or
sell for $100 shipped in the USA?

Quick pic. Some road dirt from PO, but all in all pretty darn excellent
condition. <https://www.flickr.com/photos/42027576@N00/13700575915/>