Hi David,

Pictures are now available on a Google web site to which I sent you a
link.  If you didn't get the link, try here:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/111838829033930119881/albums/6001175820575723425

Please don't be put off by the fact that it is new.  I am not trying to
make a fortune.  It looks like it is $164 on Amazon with free shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/Brooks-Team-Professional-Leather-Saddle/dp/B000HY79BC

and where they claim a list price of $210.

How about $115 and I pay shipping?

John

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 2:47 PM, David Banzer <daban...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks to Deacon Patrick, I have a B68 on my city bike, now freeing up a
> B17 for the Redwood, which got me thinking that I'd like to try something
> new, which then led to going through saddle dimensions on the Brooks
> website.
> I'd like to try a Brooks Team Pro and was wondering if this wonderful
> group had any strong feelings on this saddle.
> And if anyone had a used one lying about that wanted to wander over my way.
> Thanks in advance,
> David
> Chicago

John Blish