The world is definitely in need of more reasonable priced lightweight
wool jerseys in both short and long sleeve.
Pockets in the back because they are useful and not so darn tight
fitting.
And brighter colors.

Most of the wool jerseys available are retro styled, heavy weight and
tight fitting.

the smartwool website has some decent ones, i just wish they had
brighter colors.