Shoji-Thanks and I always get something from your vast cycle knowledge.

Irl-Thank you Sir. One of these days we'll ride.

Eunice-Thank you and yeah BD rides are the best gift IMHO.

Tom-Thank you Sir. And we will have a nice ride soon. At some point I'll be
back down and have a plan to ride with my Dad who is riding a LHT.

All of you are value pluses in my life.

~Hugh

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep
moving.” ― Albert Einstein

http://velocipedemusings.blogspot.com/

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 12:04 PM, Shoji Takahashi <shoji.takaha...@gmail.com