Hi Jim

I contacted Mark at Riv regarding upgrading the crankset on my Homer to a
Sugino triple and he recommended a Shimano Claris FD-2403-B front derailer.
They stock them for builds at Riv World Headquarters but don't have them in
the catalog. It is not totally silver - the clamp is gray (lighter to my
eye than in the attached pic). I believe it was only $27.00 and Mark spoke
highly of them.

http://cycle.shimano-eu.com/publish/content/global_cycle/en/nl/index/components/road/claris/product.-code-FD-2403-B.-type-.fd_road.html

It was easy to install especially after a call to Mark who refreshed my
memory as to the correct procedure - something to do with not running the
chain before adjusting the hi-lo screws .... Duh! LOL

Regards Dennis in PDX