If you are going to say "I ride a Rivendell bicycle, I don't need an
automobile", God bless you.  Seriously.

But, assuming that your obsessive, compulsive personality (I have one of
those) compels you to carry the threads of your pursuits to their extreme,
logical conclusions, I believe that there are some choices out there.  As
with our bicycles, they would not be obtained through "standard outlets".

Just my opinion, but I think that as an Atlantis, A. Homer Hilsen, or Sam
Hillborne owner, you might gravitate to this.

<http://bp3.blogger.com/_eMfw8PboF5U/Rzok9A9XD5I/AAAAAAAAB8g/3-_iCzTeypk/s1600/17_Big+Bertha_1.jpg>

Note that the owner has a beard (working on that for myself).  I heard that
the owner managed to convert the Seagrave fire truck engine to propane, so
perhaps that helps with fuel costs.

There is really only one choice for the owner of a Hunqapillar.  The Hummer
would be much too yesterday's trendy.  To hades with the cost of fuel or
effort.  It must be a Dodge Power Wagon.

<http://moparplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/dodge_power_wagon.jpg>

This bad boy will go anywhere you want, albeit with an unsynchonized manual
transmission.  Well, heck, we don't need no stinking SIS, do we?

Betty Foy and Cheviot are more subtle.  They demonstrate a certain amount
of class and an attitude of nonchalance about girl's bike/boy's bike.  They
are nevertheless robust vehicles.  Not having one, my suggestion would be
the following.

<http://files.conceptcarz.com/img/Dodge/54_Dodge_Power_Wagon_DV-06_BJ_09.jpg>

I can only imagine Vancouver librarians rolling up to the book repositories
(or straight through them, if desired) in Canadian state issued editions of
these contrivances.

~Tom