A pair of these tires have found their way onto my Sam Hillborne.  Realize
they will stretch some, but at first glance, they looked a lot skinnier
than the Baby Big Bens that were on the bike.

Due to recent bad weather, only was able to get about 9 miles in on the
tires today.  My first impressions are - WOW.  I like.  Seemed to me the
ride went faster than usual.  My time was definitely quicker than my
average this year. Thre ride is also very smooth.

Am very much a convert to these tires.  Yes, some of this is probably due
to wanting the tires to work well.  Still and all, am hoping to keep these
on the bike this year and just enjoy the ride.

Picture of bike as currently set up -
https://www.flickr.com/photos/14126468@N05/14168168173/

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN