Yes, it absolutely makes sense. I know you can't really compare the two
styles, and as I said in another message, I don't want to be as upright as
I was on the Dutch bike, because that position is really inefficient when
you live in a city as hilly as Vancouver. But there were certain things
about that style of bike I really enjoyed. Maybe the answer is to finally
get my Batavus repaired.