Yes thank you, my family member(s) arrived faster than I expected, so that
was good.

We did have to remove the fenders and rack along with both wheels and
loosen the quill to get the bike in the trunk, but it's a small price to
pay to get picked up from a long way from home.  They also took me back to
the hotel I was at for the brevet in Italy, TX so I could gather my things,
which was another 85 miles in the car.  And lastly brought me back to
Austin since I had carpooled up to Italy.

I am indebted to them for the help, it was almost 500 miles of driving, and
they had to cancel their dinner plans at the lake with friends.

On Monday, May 26, 2014, Michael <john11.2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So did you make it home yet?
>>
>  --
> .

Keep the metal side up and the rubber side down!