The last time I talked to Ezra was in November. We talked about Seth,
bikes, and how to deal with the aftermath. He made me a special pill flask
(brass and steel) for Seth's ashes and I roped a piece of bike grease
stained twine through it. It broke my heart how unbelievably kind he was
knowing what he was facing.

Interesting tidbit: when I decided to go for a custom mixte, my two choices
were either Riv or Ezra. Ezra won out if only because his timeframe was
only slightly bit shorter. I'm glad I made that decision, though my heart
is a little heavier when I ride Pilot (a Fastboy) or Thumper (aka AHH)
these days.

He will always be missed, and be forever an inspiration.

-E.