Beautiful bike Jim! Love the fenders, I think I'm going to add a set next
winter (although last winter I think it only rained five days in SoCal).
 Have you ever thought about going with a shorter stem to move the Noodles
closer to you?  I can definitely say that I have totally fallen in love
with the Albatross bars. I used to have multiple race bikes (all too small)
with drop bars, then had a back surgery and sold them all!  I had initially
planned on going with drops with the AHH until Keven suggested the
Albatross.  I have to admit that the Albatross bars are great, I can reach
and grab the front of them if I want to get semi-aggressive, but can be
totally upright on the grips around town, super comfy.  My PBH is 98.5.