I got my first Bosco-build on the road tonight... pictures tomorrow.  My
old MB-5 is looking particularly Riv'd.  I went w/ the Cromo 55cm version
and was happy as usual with the Nitto fit and finish.  That aside they are
an awkward looking bar as they sit naked on the stem.  Due to a smaller
than ideal frame I used a long chicken-neck stem with some rise and it got
the height just about where I wanted it, a bit higher would have been nice
to try out but this is pretty good.  I actually took 4 test rides with the
breaks and thumb shifters in different positions before settling on a
standard brake positioning and the shifters fairly far up and towards the
inside of the bars (pictures will serve better).

Anyway, the punchline is my first ride I really didn't like the bars and
thought they really only had one useful hand position...  but after messing
with the hanging-bits I'd say I've got 2.5ish really good positions on the
flat grips and the curve down and 1 that I doubt I'll ever use in the 'TT'
position.  Hand position's aside the bars are pretty decent and give me the
most comfortable ride I've had to date on the 19" MB-5.  I'll give it some
tape and a couple small adjustments and share pictures tomorrow.  I'm
hoping to take it off road on Wednesday for a real try.

Tony