Looks like an awesome adventure. Makes me want to go for S24O.
Yes, the dirty Atlantis looks very cool!

I think that the front rack you have is designed to be mounted on the lower
eyelet of the front fork-end.
They are designed for 700C bikes, and most 700C bikes have only one eyelet
for each front fork-end.
I have a same rack, and I first mounted it on higher eyelet like you do,
and then moved it to lower eyelet.
It looked like a small change, but I could handle the bike lot better.

Takashi

2014年6月17日火曜日 0時00分50秒 UTC+9 Mark Reimer: