A scent free Highland Entmoot next year. I like it!

Dates: in general, this is open for me, so whenever you are here works. For
this year, there are town events July 4-6, 11-12, 19-20, August 2-3 that I
will go bikepacking if at all possible. For next year, those same weekend
are usually when those same events fall. But I'm happy to go at other times
too. Grin.

Body oder: Anyone whose coming I can give off group suggestions for going
scent free. It's more a long term thing, but interesting to note that
without grains or veggie oils in our diet there is no stink even without
soap or shampoo. So if you've ever smelled yourself after a few days out
and wondered how people used to put up with the funk back in the day --
they didn't. Grin.

We can focus on Pikes Peak area or venture to various spots on the Colorado
Trail. Basically anywhere you see a Colorado trip on my Flickr. Ideal is 2
nights/3 days but plenty of options for S24O.

Final thought: like a good idea to send a guinea pig first to see in what
condition they return. Grin.