Twas the Night Before Entmoot - or - Howdy Friday Night Campers!

I’m looking to ride up into Marin from San Francisco in the early afternoon
of July 11.

The main China Camp reservation starts on Saturday (thanks Jim!), but I’d
like to camp on Friday Night with others of us attending the Riv Jamboree.
I don’t have a site yet (and they’re scarce) so I’d like to either join up
with any of us who already have a site in the area, or to quickly secure a
site for any of us not yet set. In a quick look, it seems Tomales Bay has
sites, but they’re less easy to find in Southern Marin or Angel’s Camp
itself.

Anyone who either already has or needs a campsite for Friday night – let’s
talk about it.

Roger