You may want to look at Black Mountain Cycles' cross model.

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 9:54 AM, 'Rick' via RBW Owners Bunch <
[email protected]> wrote:

> I second the Long Haul Trucker recommendation, and would add the Cross
> Check as another possible Surly option.
>
>
> On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 10:48:25 AM UTC-4, Clayton wrote:
>
>> I own an Atlantis and it has been my favorite bike, ever. I bought the
>> frame new in '99 or so and it has been my main transportation since then. I
>> love the fit and am trying to find an inexpensive frame, such as an old
>> chromoly Mt. Bike frame, that has close to the same geometry for my
>> girlfriend. I am hoping the tribe has some suggestions....?
>>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "RBW Owners Bunch" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW 
Owners Bunch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to