This might be a better link for all of the past reviews I scanned years
ago.  There are also some good interviews and such from over the years:

https://sites.google.com/site/renorambler/system/app/pages/recentChanges

And the original post that got me thinking about this stuff:

http://reno-rambler.blogspot.com/2014/07/rivendell-bicycle-workshas-vindication.html

Regards,

Addison Wilhite, M.A.

Academy of Arts, Careers and Technology
<http://www.washoecountyschools.org/aact/>

*“Blazing the Trail to College and Career Success”*

Educator: Professional Portfolio <http://addisonwilhite.blogspot.com/>

Blogger: Reno Rambler <http://reno-rambler.blogspot.com/>

Bicycle Advocate: Regional Transportation Commission, Bicycle Pedestrian
Advisory Committee
<http://www.rtcwashoe.com/public-transportation-22-124.html>