My Homer arrived yesterday after a long wait (my travel schedule; RBW had
it ready to go a month ago) and its Fifteen Minutes of Fame on the BLUG
(see June 6). I chose to watch the *fĂștbol* instead of assembling; not the
best choice, as it turned out. Anyway, it's mostly together now, and a
short test ride proves the luggy smoothness of the Riv ride. Rack,
headlight, bottle cages, bar tape later today or tomorrow.

Pictures prove that I am able to follow Mark's bike assembly video:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/125863173@N06/sets/72157645067262827/

My guide through the planning and purchase was Jared, he of the stunning
black AHH, badass Hunq, and contagious enthusiasm. I spoke some with Rich,
Mark, and Miesha, too. Most on this list know well how friendly, helpful,
and patient the Riv people are, but it bears repeating. Time to start
saving for another bike.

--
Bob