We've all had our moments of skepticism , lol  .    To me, there are a lot
more varied owners than we realize.  To say this list in some way portrays
a typical Riv owner is short sighted.  There is no "typical" owner !
There are many bike owners I know that don't care about talking about their
bike, let a lone go online and do it.   Also, who says a bike is not being
sold by a relative for whatever reason ?

A skeptical mindset will always bring about things to be skeptical about.
This is absolute.  This is no knock on anyone here for sure, or even
myself. We've all experienced it. But it's just a state of being, and we
can leave it  and let it go .

Reading many posts here, I am a atypical Riv owner for sure.  My taste and
what I read of tastes here have some similarities for sure, but many stark
differences.  I can completely see how someone would spray their bike down
for a photo to illustrate an "all weather" kind of attitude. That's what is
says to me, it's a sales angle, not odd at all.  So this sellers tastes are
their own, good for them !   Individuality is to be valued and encouraged ,
not looked upon as "out of the norm" !* There is No Norm* ! That's the
biggest illusion of all. . . yeah . . and we all for it  .  lol .

I have met the fool . . . and they looked just like I . ;)