Hi all
Cleaning out my used spare parts from my Rivendell Atlantis and All Road.
Nitto Moustache bar 26 mm stem clamp. Was used with bar shifters Has residue
from removing bar tape. I will clean off with GooGone,  $50
Downtube cable stops,? Shimano, that came on my Atlantis. $5
Shimano bar end shifter pods, pair, no shifters, used.  $5
Suntour Superbe brake lever, pair, used with scratches.some small cracks in
hoods.  Was mounted on the M bar. $25
All with free shipping to the lower 48 states. Prefer Paypal.
Please email me for detailed photos.
Thanks.

John