Trail conditions up at China Camp are hard and dusty with loose and ~1"
deep dust in the worst spots.  The real trick is that there are a plethora
of sharp-edged rocks which poke up in certain places - perfect angles for
pinch flats.

I've been running JB's, but then I generally run JB's... which grip nicely
on the hardpacked, sunbaked parts.  I also tend to run higher pressures
(holdover from CX days) to prevent pinching.  Was thinking I may throw on
an older set of 35's I have with some knibblies on it.  A little tread
would be helpful here and there.

Don't know if that's any help.  But, ride light and bring extra tubes.

- J /cyclofiend.com