According to this schematic, it does not show the inner as replaceable ,
like they do on the higher end dérailleurs, namely the Deore series and on
up.
http://techdocs.shimano.com/media/techdocs/content/cycle/EV/bikecomponents/RD/EV-RD-M430-3028_v1_m56577569830703172.pdf

Here's all the techdocs :
http://techdocs.shimano.com/techdocs/index.jsp;jsessionid=1gwVTBLRPnTpphbprWJ58BQQtjJXdKh16rmkBtvCXnJlJlGSyJVx!-1790161107?bmUID=ksp8ABK

I used to have a real aversion to any part black on my bike .  . lol.  But
now, I'm more flexible. For a part as tiny as a RD body, I would just say
to myself : "So What !" and Laugh about it :)   Really .  . . I take myself
too seriously sometimes . .  . . . ;)