Not to pile on, but given how much sensitivity there is around this, and
all the conspiracy
theories
http://velonews.competitor.com/2014/07/news/timeline-details-alberto-contadors-tour-ending-crash_336328

i'm wondering why they just don't admit that no-one really knows what
happened?  There is no video at the moment and maybe never.  Sure maybe the
frame snapped and he crashed, but maybe he crashed and the frame snapped.
 But why is everyone so fast to assume the frame broke first?