I'm another BQ fan... And I agree with Bill about is arrival being more of an
'event' for me than magazines.  The pictures don't bother me nor does the
thought of it being 'Jan's paper blog'.

Cool shot on the bicycle times cover, I had seen it before and not realized it
was a Hunq!  Speaking of blogs worth following; Nicholas Carmen's blog is also
must read for me along with Cass Gilbert,  it's awesome to see people pushing
the limits of their bikes and seeing some incredible places.