After going from moustache bars to albatross bars last week, i felt
the a-bars were a bit too high (or too low if flipped). When high, i
missed the front hand/brake position of the m-bars and the handgrip
position felt a little too far back even with the longer stem. When
flipped, they were too low, even with the bars raised up really high,
and the hand position still felt too far back.

So i got some Porteur Bars!
Only 2cm of drop. I got my forward hand/brake position back, and even
with the 12mm stem it's not too forward because the p-bars don't
extend forward like the m-bars do. The p-bar has pretty much all the
hand positions of the m-bars when the brakes are mounted at the front,
which l like better than mounted back by the bar ends. I was even able
to re-use the leather tape from my m-bars. :D
The p-bars are a little narrower but they feel great.

Now I just want to try to find a suitable bar end mirror since I moved
the shifters to the downtube. That way I can remove the mirror from
the left side of the bars, freeing up that area.

Here's a couple quick iphone pics...
http://d2creative.smugmug.com/photos/660282149_XNPAE-L.jpg
http://d2creative.smugmug.com/photos/660282154_NBK3N-L.jpg