http://store.interlocracing.com/porabrlepa.html

Anyone have any experience with these?  Or ordering direct from IRD?
 Retroshift, now renamed 'gevenall' which seems dumb to me put out this
design a couple years ago.  I've been interested in them, but I'm not a fan
of the new name engraved all over the levers and I came across this kind of
tucked away in the brakes section of IRD's web store. I can't find any
other mention of it on the web.  To me it looks like a naked, unbranded
version of what Retroshift is calling their 'Audax' lever.