I have a 58 Hilsen 650b with a custom paint, "green" don't know if I want
to trade though as I like the options with 650b. Shoot me some pictures and
I'll consider. Here's a link to mine.

When it was new,

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pedalpusher61/8419648542/in/set-72157632622749622

More recent,

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pedalpusher61/13089927524/in/set-72157642218662594

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pedalpusher61/12104894185/in/set-72157638355334854

It has a few nicks but otherwise in great condition. I'm in the process of
redoing the bike with Albastashe bars and new bar tape.

~Hugh

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep
moving.” ― Albert Einstein

http://velocipedemusings.blogspot.com/