Philip and Ron - thanks.  It was fun.  But to the point, you are correct,
Philip that best doesn't always mean most expensive.  However, in guitars,
especially acoustic, there is often a direct correlation.

For me, it's also that way with bikes.  Rivendell bikes are probably as
expensive as I'll ever ride.  Love looking at custom bikes, but have never
had much of an itch to order one.

Ron - that's a great story. Totally jealous.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN