Mountain Home, TX is the southern end of the Great Plains.  I'm about 1200'
above the bottom of the escarpment to the coastal plain.  The other thing
we have here are beautiful limestone creeks and killer fly fishing

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/decoy/fish9/aP7200024.jpg>

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/decoy/fish9/aP7200004.jpg>